Who wouldn’t love to dig their teeth into hot Chicken Wings especially when they are baked tender and dipped with sweet & hot Honey Sriracha Sauce. These are easy to cook snacks that anyone would just enjoy. Try them today and let us know in the comments section on how they turned out.
Sriracha Honey Chicken Wings
- 1 Kg Chicken Wings
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt (Adjust as per taste)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper (Use freshly ground Pepper)
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
Honey Sriracha Sauce
- 5 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- ¼ cup Honey
- ¼ cup Sriracha Sauce
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Juice of Lime
Honey Sriracha Sauce Preparation
- Melt Butter in a small pan on Medium flame
- Add 1 tsp of the chopped Garlic
- Add the All-Purpose Flour (Maida) and whisk into the melted butter for a minute until the sweet smell of the flour whiffs up.
- Add the Honey + Sriracha Sauce + Soya Sauce + Lime juice.
- Mix well and bring it to a boil.
- Turn the flame down to a simmer and cook further for 1-2 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from stove and keep it aside.
Baking the Wings
- Preheat the Oven to 400° F (204° C).
- Pat the wings dry with a cloth or tissue and put them into a bowl.
- Sprinkle the Kosher Salt and Pepper Powder onto the wings and rub them into the Wings.
- Add 2 tbsp of Melted Butter + 1 tbsp of Olive Oil + 1 tsp of Garlic Powder to the Wings and combine well.
- Take a Baking Plate and place a Parchment/ Butter Paper on it.
- Arrange the Wings on the baking sheet and bake the wings for 15 minutes.
- Remove and flip the Wings to the other side and bake for another 10-12 minutes until they turn crispy and brown.
- Remove the Wings and coat them with the prepared Honey Sriracha sauce.
- Place them back into the Oven and broil for 3-4 minutes or until crispy and crusted.
- Remove them and garnish with chopped Coriander leaves and Sesame seeds (optional).
- Serve Hot.